Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Cats Pajamas



Hey Welcome to Day 2


Today we are sneaking a peek at the new set Eat Drink and be Scary...we also have several new cut files that your going to love,  they certainly make creating candy favors super easy...today I created candy holders for the gummy body parts I found in the Dollar store...as soon as I saw this set I went to the ooey gooey darkside with my creativity and new I needed some weird scary candy to display in them ( the mini chocolate bars that are out right now for Halloween fit perfectly in these too) Alma created a video HERE to show you how to make these PopUp Candy wrappers



First up an eyeball
Secondly a severed finger





Be sure to check out our blog for more peeks today




1 comment:

  1. Cute candy holders Wendy and that candy cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits