Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Cats Pajamas



Whoo hoo and welcome to our NEW Release Bloghop

Hopefully you've arrived here from Julie's Blog  and are enjoying the hop so far..if you get lost just visit the blog to get back on track
Today I have a card I created using the new  Fancy Flip die and  the stamp set Eat Drink and Be Scary... I also stamped an image on our NEW canvas bags now available , they are perfect for filling .... today is also  TCP Tuesday so we have a NEW  challenge starting...it's a color challenge


Next up I created some Pop Up candy holders using the set Survivor ...I love the idea of using this set to promote awareness for all different types of Cancer by the array of colors devoted to each type of Cancer


Thanks for stopping by and please head on over to Nancy's blog for more hopping!


6 comments:

  1. The easel card is outstanding - I love the embossed characters especially and the treat bag to go along with it. The candy holders are such a great idea and the array of "ribbon" colors is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both projects Wendy! ALL your projects were awesome for this release! :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and candy holders! Awesome job with the Fancy Flip card.. love the Frankenstein and mummy stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your treat holders. Cute and also so meaningful too! Fun color combo card too Wendy and now I’m dying for some popcorn! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits