Friday, October 10, 2014

Sugar Peas


Welcome to the SugarPea Designs October Sweet 2 Repeat blog hop where we showcase our newest release! Now that you've had a chance to add these sweet sets to your SugarPea collection, we're bringing you even more inspiration! Be sure to hop along and leave a comment at each stop along the way for a chance to win $20 to spend in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe!


I have 2 cards for you today first up... I used the newly released Let's Fiesta ...love this fella...I colored hi with Copics , added a burlap background and paper from Bo Bunny
Next up is a card using the punny humor SugarPea is known for...love these sentiments ..I couldn't help it this idea came to me shortly after seeing the new set...I made a mini "cartoon film strip"  if you will ...I  added a face and talk bubble to each character






Thanks for stopping by



Be sure to hop along and leave a Sweet comment for your chance to WIN 






19 comments:

  1. 2 great cards! I just love all the different sentiments for that Fiesta guy. Love the burlap and chevron combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so fabulous, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards! I like your use of burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked work today GF! Love both ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, LOVE the Thorny card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the chevron background, especially the way you incorporated the bright colors. Is that the film strip die from PPP I spy on your second card?

    ReplyDelete
  7. HaHaHa!! Truly love that stamp set!! Love how you used the cactus & chili stamps on your film strip!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the burlap behind that cute guy! And the character strip cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cards remind me of my time in the Rio Grande Valley. My husband loved to eat hot peppers and we always enjoyed the Mexican bands.
    thanks for sharing two great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first card definitely makes me want to "fiesta"! From the string of lights, to the bright chevron background, it is just, plain "FUN"! And that second card is hysterial! Great idea with the little film strip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two beautifully crafted cards Wendy. I just love the lights and burlap on the first and love the filmstrips and conversation bubbles with the cutie cacti.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome and fun. Love these cards. The burlap looks great on the first card. You chose the perfect papers for these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous! Love the paper for the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The card is so cute. Love the colors and paper choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits