Wednesday, October 29, 2014

SugarPea Design




Morning and welcome to our SUGARPEA Bloghop


Welcome to our Monthly ProjectPea Blog Hop!! Each month we challenge our fabulous team of ProjectPea Designers to create FUN and CREATIVE projects that are sure to make you look at your stamp sets with brand new eyes!

Our team has pulled out all of the stops with a variety of projects that will spark YOUR creativity. Click through to each of their blogs below to see the FUN they have dreamed up. Leave them a little blog love and one lucky commenter will WIN a $15 Gift Certificate to the SPD Boutique!


Today I have a project for you using the perfect set for this time of year...Halloween is fast approaching and this spooky lantern with be the perfect addition to my decor...I decided to create a laminar lantern using a cutfile, battery operated tea light and the SugarPea set Undying Love
After cutting our my lantern I adhered Velum to the windows and colored up my images with Copics, it all came together easily 







Be sure to visit all the ProjectPea designers for their fabulous bloghop creations and remember to leave a comment for your chance to WIN




22 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is awesome! Love that there's a light in this. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you the most brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your lantern is awesome. What a fab idea!!! I love it! hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sauce! Love your little lantern all lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little lantern. Love the Die cut you used for the sides and the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this Halloween lantern is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I'm assuming you cut the lantern with a cricut or silhouette? Or do you have a die? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, how awesome is this! Love love love!!!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lanterns and this spooky one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how fun! Great
    idea for the design.
    Pretty cute.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh..... now this is just brilliant!! Such a fun project~!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative!! :) Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect stamps for this spooky lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! Fabulous creation.. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great lantern...love the final presentation with the images.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't "do" zombies or Halloween, but it doesn't mean I can't appreciate what an adorable project this is. The cut file makes a perfect luminary. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore this! You know I love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an awesome lantern! This is such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wooooa just fantastic....this spooky lantern! And I keep loving these zombies and yet I don't even like zombies!?!?!? Just the best stamp ever, all of them!

    ReplyDelete