Wednesday, October 22, 2014

SugarPea Designs

              * please scroll down for my Your Next Stamp after party post *


Hello and Welcome...
   It is time for a new Challenge at SuperPea Designs...
                                                        GIVE THANKS


For my card I colored up Bountiful Blessings  the sentiment is from  Sniffles & Snuggles and goes perfectly with this weeks theme...we all need to remember now and again to Give Thanks and what better way than a homemade card


  Now head on over to the SugarPea blog and play along for your chance to WIN




4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with her Wendy. Love that banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the design! The borders meeting up under the center panel look so cool! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card GF! I love the banner she is holding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love all the layering of the different patterned papers! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits