Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Cats Pajamas



Hello and Welcome to Day 2

  Today we are peeking at Home for All Seasons and the coordinating Cutable.... this set has it all wait until you see it...



so for my card I  I die cut the houses and stamped them in black then created a row of houses and added one stand - out house done in Red..I dry embossed the background paper and painted it with white acrylic paint lastly I added some snow to the pavement ...really this set have endless possibilities

Be sure to visit the BLOG for more peeks and then head on over to Splitcoast and enter to WIN


2 comments:

  1. Wendy I love love love what you have created with this set <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your card. Stunning with the red and black. These houses are so fantastic. Love this set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits