Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Cats Pajamas



Hello and Welcome to Day 3

                         




Today we are peeking at the new set   

                                                          All is Bright


I created a holiday snow globe adding the set Home for all Seasons behind in the background
Mr.Bun is tangled in holiday lights and I managed to come across confetti shaped like Christmas bulbs....  my card also uses the Celebration Topper  from last year


Be sure to visit the blog for more peeks


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Wendy I love your card <3 awesome. This is such a lovely set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Wendy - this is just so cute! And that you found confetti that are light bulbs just puts it over the top! Such fun colours and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits