Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Cats Pajamas

                                     please scroll down for my Your Next Stamp post

Hello and Welcome to Day 5
        Today we are peeking
                                             Melt My Ice


What an adorable new image I colored up several and created a pop up card with another NEW cutable available this release ...I also added some trees form the new set Home for All Seasons


I also decorated the front of the card using the NEW Double Snowflake and sentiment from this set Melt My Ice


Be sure to visit the BLOG for more peeks



2 comments:

  1. That's just so bl**dy clever, Wendy! Thanks for more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and scene you created, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits