Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Cats Pajamas




                                    Welcome to our New Release BLOGHOP
I hope you have made it here from Jessie's blog if not start back at the TCP Blog and see all the fantastic creations

Today is also TCP Tuesday so we have a new challenge as well....
I decided on an elegant shaker card using an image from the new set Handmade for You



I also have another card to share using Reindeer Kisses




I shared this card last night at our PJ party


Hope you have enjoyed all the sneak peeks this week now head on over to Christine's Blog 
to keep hopping !




11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Wendy I am loving on all of these awesome cards <3 such a fun release

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time visiting your blog... Is it bad that the first thing I noticed was your furbabies! :D Love them!

    I have to say, I really like the shaker card. There are so many tiny details that I love: the sequins as the 'holly' berries; the red paper you used, it's very subtle and I almost missed the details in the dots! It's just really pretty but not overwhelming with detail. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful cards Wendy. So creative! Thank you for all your work this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three fabulous designs. I LOVE your shaker sequins in the triangle design. So classy. The inset framing on the penguin and reindeer is really smart (love all the words in the dp). And Sprinkles looks adorable all bundled up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this new release Wendy - you've done wonders with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great showcasing of this month's release! Darling cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have been busy Wendy! I love all three of your gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pretty cards :-D Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are GREAT Cards! LOVE the elegant shaker and those sparkly gems!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits