Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Special Thanks! Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome to my lil blog ....thanks for stopping in today and participating in this FABULOUS bloghop to celebrate all the crafty goodness that has transpired thru Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine ...although I never submitted anything to be published I absolutely loved the magazine , loved flipping thru the pages for inspiration , loved seeing fellow crafters gorgeous works of art  on display... the crafting community is so supportive and a great way to connect people from all walks of life

So to say THANKS to everyone I created a winter themed  shaker card...with the holidays fast approaching I certainly have snow, winter and Christmas on my mind so I went with what inspired me



Next up is a card I created to wish everyone along this hop A Joyous Season


Now be sure to keep hopping and visit Heather Hoffman

Below is a list of all the participants....HAVE FUN



25 comments:

  1. Wendy, 2 very pretty cards...love the color palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards....love the wintry shaker card. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a sharing a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards, Wendy! I love that shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards - LOVE the shaker card! I really need to work up the nerve to make one. They are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards- really love the shaker card- in such different colours for Christmas (I might be CASEing that colour combo if that's OK) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are absolutely beautiful. I wish I could hone your creativity into my mind and hands. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful cards Wendy! It is amazing how this magazine has touched us all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards! Thanks for being a part of the hop today.
    StacyC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh MY these cards are SPECTACULAR!!!
    My heart overfills with emotion and gratitude to this crafting community. I consider myself blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits