Wednesday, December 17, 2014

SugarPea Designs



Good Morning and Welcome ...it's time for a NEW challenge here at SDP...so this month we are taking it easy ...all the designers are busy preparing for the festive season that will soon be upon us all ...our theme today will be

                                              ANYTHING GOES

My card is way out there for this time of year but it was super fun to get out some bright paper , flowers and clouds

                          I used Love You Bunches 
I colored her with Copics , added some dp background paper and cut out a window pane



Be sure to visit the blog and see more design team goodness and then play along for your chance to WIN a SPD gift certificate




3 comments:

  1. Aww, this is adorable Wendy! I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that graphic background paper! This is a really cute creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is so beautiful Wendy. Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits