Friday, December 5, 2014

Your Next Stamp



Hello and welcome to YNS FunFriday
today is my turn to use this weeks sketch and color combo for you all ...so lets get inspired shall we


My cards use a variety of new and old YNS goodies
First up I colored up a part of the Santa Express Train Carts   ... the  sentiment is from
Holiday Sentiments and the gumdrop are from the Gingerbread House Die set

My second card came to me when I first seen the sketch I immediately thought ornaments would make a nice variation so I went with it  .... first up cutting out the ornament shapes from cardstock then I added 1 sentiment from Santa Express Train Carts and then I cut our some silver cardstock using YNS Jingle Bells border die


Be sure to visit the challenge blog and play along for your chance to WIN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits