Sunday, December 7, 2014

Your Next Stamp



It's release DAY



Hello and welcome to our NEW release HOP ... so after yesterdays sneak peeks you all must be super excited to see what we have in store in its entirety ... well the wait was short, eh
Today I have 2 cards showcasing the new set   Forest Friends   and    Forest Friends Scene dies ...I just absolutely love these new sets,  the dies are so fun to create scenes with and I have always wanted some birch trees to stamp around with ...so on my first card I stamped with versa mark ink and then embossed them with white powder ...love this look


My second card uses the Forest Friends dies along with birch trees  stamped in the background behind a piece of velum for a different look


Thanks for stopping in and be sure to visit all the blogs along the hop and COMMENT to win





31 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Both of these are just SO GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful. I think the forest friends us a must for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty both of them!! Love the forest scene & how you created two totally different cards with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my ... How I adore both of your scenic creations!! LOVE the white and the birch trees are just too cool. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my favorite new set and die combo. I love how different your cards are yet both are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are gorgeous and adorable creation! And second one is my favorite, the vellum addition made the birch trees more cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the little critters!!!! I never thought to do them. Thank you for the great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your snowy scenes are just terrific! Nice use of those fabulous dies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is it about birch trees that makes any card simply gorgeous? Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scenes. I like the vellum look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those birch trees are just gorgeous, it makes such a beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful scenery cards for Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  13. very very pretty.. you did an amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these two winter scenes! I've been doing winter scenes this year too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful winter scenes on both cards, Wendy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo . . . look at those beautiful birches. Love the sparkle on the first and the soft wintery look of the second.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those trees! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wendy your cards amazing. Fantastic job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the scenes and the die cuts! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the trees and the little animals are so cute. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  21. marylouh

    Love the two different takes on the same scene. Very pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful winter scenes...love those birch trees.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun cards. Love both of them equally.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What beautiful winter scenery gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww! I LOVE winter woodland scenes - so these products are at the TOP of my YNS wishlist, and I love both of your pretty cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute! Love all the different die cuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits