Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Crochet crafts



Good Morning..
  I was asked to share some pictures of what I have been working on lately so today's post is all about crocheting
First up is a collage of stuffies I have made in the past for my nieces and nephews...none of these  patterns are mine they are all ones I purchased on-line or free from Ravelry


Next up ....   Afghans ....last year I made my Mother a Christmas Poinsettia queen size afghan , the teal , black and grey chervon is one that I made for my daughter

I usually have several quick projects on the go at the same time..... hats, fingerless gloves , cowls and hot pads...sometimes I am just in the mood for something easy


THIS year we have a new baby in the family , it was fun to get a chance to make some cute baby things ...when Brooklynne was born I made these Pooh inspired stuffies for her nursery





and for Christmas I made her a super soft bankie , Owl hat, 2 pairs of cool Ugg inspired booties and a sweater

Here is the cutie pie wearing her Owl Hat and sitting on her bankie ...seriously I melted when they sent me this picture ...how adorable is that


and last but not least is a reading buddy blanket I made for my niece Jazzy..it is a full body length style wrap around complete with hood and hand pockets

Jazzy was kind enough to model it for me  ... what a sweetie .... she is just at the age where she will be learning to read so I hope many an hour is spent snuggling with her reading buddy blanket as she enters into the world of storybooks
Well thanks for visiting and staying throughout this very LONG post and allowing me to share some of my projects with you
Have a great day





8 comments:

  1. Wow, you are such a talented gal! Love all of these Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those are All very Awesome creations!!!!!! What fun creations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your so clever I like to crochet and now I am keen to get my hook out I love those fingerless gloves just perfect for winter here where cold is not too cold <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are so talented! I just love your crochet projects..they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are the cutest projects ever. Love the sock monkey blanket and the owl hats.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits