Monday, January 12, 2015

SugarPea Designs



Good Morning.....
                                 today we have a new Sugar sketch for you to try


My card features the newly released Classroom Cupids ...when I first saw the sketch I thought about using the Owl as the circle and the rest just fell into place...adding a branch and some texture in the background finished the card off nicely... I also used the background builder set that you can earn for free in our new Incentive program click HERE to see how it works




Your Gift certificate will increase to $ 15 dollars when you use SPD products

Be sure to visit the blog and play along for your chance to WIN





4 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute Wendy. I love your texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, your embossed texture is perfect for this little owl! Such a fun card! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun. Love the brown n blue color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper behind the main panel looks like a perfect match to the image! Love how you used the Build A Background set on your card, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits