Thursday, January 8, 2015

SugarPea Designs



Hello and Welcome to another day of peeks from our January Release, hope you've enjoyed it so far aren't the sets just amazing ! We certainly had a blast creating with them and I know you all will too!

                     Today I have a card I created using Foxy Friend 
My image is colored with Copics and I used a previously released stamp for the trees it's from the set Merry Christmoose

Remember our entire January Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, January 9th at 6:00 PM EST!
We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!
 Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the  Foxy Friend  stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our January Product Release will be announced on Sunday, January 11th.




33 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the papers and trees! Perfect for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background you created such an awesome fox <3 love that it comes with lots of sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little fox is adorable! I just love your card! Thanks for a chance to win! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love how you mixed these two sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jungle scene you have created to feature this cute Foxy, adorable creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute. The background paper is so appropriate and adding the extra trees makes for such depth. Foxy is darling.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your gorgeously coloured fox looks right at home in this wooded scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww - I'm such a sucker for foxes and this guy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet. Love the paper piecing on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness!!!!! If someone were in the room with me, they'd be hearing me talking to myself about all this cuteness!!! Love love love the trees!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! Love the background papers and trees!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable card. Love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's cute!! And it looks like he is out in the forest. Great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, bright and cheery card! Just love that lil foxy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute with the trees and background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Great looking card.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the cute background you made for your cutest fox ever!!! Love the paper pieced trees!! Excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the woods setting for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm impressed with both cards I have seen so far using this Foxy Friend stamp. I love the trees around the circle too. Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH how cute this card is! I love the bg paper and forest trees!! GREAT job and tfs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute Wendy. I love the background paper and how you used the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute, that little fox looks right at home in the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the little forest trees around the fox! This is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. SO cute! Great papers to use with that darlin' critter!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute! Love the paper pieced trees!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute fox and I love the sentiments, they really get my creative ideas going.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits