Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Your Next Stamp

                                   * please scroll down for  The Cats Pajamas *


Hello and welcome ...today we are sneak peeking some of  our January release ...are you ready for some serious cuteness...

My cards feature the new set Keep on Truckin...

I wanted to show that this set could be for a boy or a girl... I kept it fairly simple I stamped the images on cardstock cut them out added a dirt pile and mounted it on my card easy peasy

For the girly card I swapped out the yellow cardstock for neon pink , stamped the image ... instead of a dirt pile I cut out several colorful hearts and made a heart-pile ...:)

 Works doesn't it... lol



Be sure to visit the blog for more peeks and come back tomorrow for our January Release in it's entirety






11 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable Wendy - I love how you achieved such different looks with the same stamp set in these two pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! These are so stinkin' cute! Love that you made a girlie version. The dirt pile on the boy card is fabulous and I love the heart dirt pile on the girl card. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, love the pink and all the hearts! Of course that dirty boy one is adorable too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVe how you showed us this can be perfect for a boy or girl. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It totally works!! The digger (I'm sure it's the actual name, right?) is so cute, and girls can definitely be into trucks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both, Wendy! Your "dust" is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious cards! Thank you for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you showed a feminine version! Never would have thought of it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those trucks are so stinking cute - I want that set, so fun that would be to play with!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits