Friday, January 16, 2015

Your Next Stamp



Good Morning...
                   time for this weeks FunFriday post at Your Next Stamp

Today I created a background by sponging several colors of ink inspired by this week colors

I inked up  Forest Friends  and clear embossed the trees and the animals for more dimension
 then I stamped the sentiment using  Christmas Critters
I really like this color combo perfect for a winter setting


 
Be sure to visit the challenge blog for more FunFriday creations and be sure to play along for your chance to WIN



2 comments:

  1. Fun card. Love the how you did the trees and add dimension with the animals n clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background! Love the creativity of this card....the layout, the trees, the die cuts....just fabulous! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits