Thursday, January 22, 2015

Your Next Stamp



Good Morning   and welcome to our Design Team Dare for January...

    The theme is Valentine's Think Love


My card features  Lovestruck and the penguin I took from the Waddles Snow fun set, the images are colored with Copics...I thought it would be fun to mask and cut out the penguin ...looks like he's got his hands up in surrender



Be sure to visit the blog and see more DT dares and leave a comment for your chance to WIN a stamp set of your choice





5 comments:

  1. LOL - LOVE how you combined the stamp sets to make this really fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Such a fun card and those stamps are just so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun Valentine's card. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable and love your coloring and designs...wonderful! I'm joining as one of your newest "follower". I hope you will visit my blog also and perhaps follow me too. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards and creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits