Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sugar Pea Designs



Good Morning and Welcome ...it's time for a new challenge here at SPD ...this time we are going to
                                                              SHAKE IT UP
 

My card features that fun and  festive fella from the set Lets Fiesta
I decided to cut out the word Fiesta with some help from my Silhouette Cameo and used that for my shaker bits....adding a banner using the hot peppers from the set helped finish it off


BE sure to visit the blog and play long so you can win some SPD gift certificates






6 comments:

  1. Just look how clever you are Wendy. This is truly a party on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my -- LOVE this! Makes me want chips & salsa NOW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked this, you know that right!?!?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest! Love the shaker and the pepper banner! And the image just totally makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits