Thursday, March 12, 2015

SugarPea Designs



Good Morning and welcome to Day 4

Today we are sharing the set Going Places and Sugar Cut America the beautiful

My images were colored with copics , I used travel dp and diecut the map from black cardstock adding the plane with a flying banner gave my card just the right touch


Going Places stamp set features an adventurous girl who is ready to see the world.  With 2 fun accessory images and 7 versatile sentiments, this newest addition to our Sugar Snap Collection is sure to be your passport to creativity.

Remember our entire March Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, March 13th at 6:00 PM EST!
We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Going Places stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our March Product Release will be announced on Sunday, March 15th.



28 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the airplane banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is just so cute! I love that little traveler!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I Really Like This set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!! That little girl is adorable and I really must have that die!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet traveler card! Cute die too...if only my own state was big enough to not get lumped all together ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so fabulous, such a great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, perfect background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really liking the idea of using old maps with this die -- I used to drive cross country every summer from Iowa to CA while in grad school -- I've accumulated my share of state maps! Time to use them up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAbulous travel themed card design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful layers and love the choice of background pp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card. I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love just the silhouette of the map. The coloring is great
    thanks for sharing a delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much cuteness with this little girl, and really love how you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cuteness overload!!!! Fantastic card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ACK!!! Love that plane with the banner; I can totally imagine it fluttering in the wind as it flies along.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh I love the solid black map in the background Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! Love the paper ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the solid black map! Your card is so fun and love the background paper and plane! XX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun layout and I really like the banner coming from the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab card, love the layout. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh! This is fantastic! I love how you combined different elements to create a wonderfully travel themed card! The different diecuts, patterned paper, the layout are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cool is the card with the black USA! Its like leather. Like a vintage helmet for the old planes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG... This card is so fabulous! I just want to touch that background!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is adorable. The background is perfect for this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits