Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Cats Pajamas



TIME for our NEW release BLOGHOP

Hopefully you arrived here from Wendy Bonds blog if not start here at the blog and visit everyone

I have 2 cards to share today using this week's new Sketch Challenge

First up I used the new set KEEP CALM


Next is a card using the new set Hear Me Roar

Today is also TCP Tuesday and here is the shetch

Now head on over to our Swanky Stamper guest Yvonne's blog 
Remember we love to hear your comments about our newest release please leave us a little love ...thanks
Have a great day !!!




8 comments:

  1. Not one but two beautiful interpretations of the sketch. I love that you used the glasses die with the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the lion, he's so happy with his stash of Easter eggs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhahaha... the glasses are just PERF for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I really love that sweet lion from the Hear Me Roar set, and am so glad it is happily winging its way to me by USPS! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great designs, Wendy! I'd forgotten about the eyeglasses die--it's perfect with that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My! Such wonderful cards. I don't know which I love more. The uber cool calm and collected one, or the pretty and beautifully colored one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both! The lion is so fun and the first card is just fab! Love the color combo! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits