Friday, April 10, 2015

SugarPea Designs






Hi Crafty Friends and welcome to our Sweet 2 Repeat Blog Hop!    Now that so many of you have our March Product Release in your hot little hands, the SugarPea Designers have put together new projects that will inspire you with even more creative possibilities featuring the newest SugarPea Designs stamp sets and SugarCut dies!

My step card features the newly release SugarCut      HOME SWEET HOME 
and SugaCut   HOMESCAPE
These dies are so versatile and sooo much fun to get creative with ...just cut out several from white cardstock and create a scene for your neighborhood step card...easy peasey



Would you like to win a $20 gift certificate to spend on some SugarPea Designs goodies of your own?  Please visit with each of our design team members listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win!



 
   

30 comments:

  1. Very creative!! Wow... love the dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, I have not seen anything like this! Love those dies and how you used them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My goooooooooodness. WOW! I just stared at this card for a little while because I love it SOOO much! That kelly green, all those houses, the curved "hills".... yep. This is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty neighborhood step card, great work and patience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is amazing and my favorite on this hop, is so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I so love this! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok Black white and red my favs..love the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME card! Love the colors, the die - love it all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great step card! Those are neat dies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is gorgeous, it really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeeks!!!! This is just FAB-U-LOUS!!!! I just love it, and the die set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome!! What a fabulous neighborhood! And the step card is just perfect for showing it off. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! I love all the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super fun! Love this town!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FUN!! Love that little town. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute Wendy. Very ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is AWESOME! Fabulous design ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh......AMAZING step card! The design is fantastic and I love how the white stands out against the delicious green.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card. I love the way you changed out the die cutout so they were not all exactly the same and staggered them,.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So darn clever Wendy. Love how you used the die for a neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Wendy this step card is amazing...reminds me of our drives up through PA to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Wendy this step card is amazing...reminds me of our drives up through PA to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG!!! So super cute! Excellent use of the village die on your step card!! So clever and I would never think of that myself! I love that die!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! This is fabulous and love how you created this...such a wonderful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Outstanding!! Love the layers and depth of the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the step card. Great idea to make a fun scene.
    thanks for sharing a clever card. I'll be using this idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits