Tuesday, May 12, 2015

SugarPea Designs



Hello and welcome to DAY 2

Today we are taking a peek at Tee-rific
 This card was so fun to create I did some paper piecing and used an embossing folder to get the dimples for the white focal circle





Remember our entire May Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, May 15th at 6:00 PM EST!
We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!
Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Tee-rific stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our May Product Release will be announced on Monday, May 18th.




20 comments:

  1. I love your card! So many pretty details make it really pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! So many fabulous elements, but the one that really caught my eye was the "golf ball" layer behind this adorable image (plus I love his plaid hat!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the paper piecing and the grass paper, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your card Wendy. Great job adding the grass paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....lookie at all that yummy paper piecing! Great card and the grass paper is perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and I love that background grass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card...love the dotted embossing on the mat really mimics the golf ball texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so cute Wendy. I love how you used the grass dp and included the golf bag in your design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! I love that grass paper and embossing the white circle was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great papers and I like the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you embossed the ball :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love this card. I love the grass background paper and the paper piecing on the penguin. Just plain perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love this card. I love the grass background paper and the paper piecing on the penguin. Just plain perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your card is absolutely amazing, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits