Wednesday, May 13, 2015

SugarPea Designs



Hey welcome to Day 3
Today we are taking at look at I like BIG Books and Read between the Lines and the new SugarCut die Brainy Bookmarks

First up my card using I Like Big Books...I spent considerable time trying my best to color this image ...while it took time it was alot of fun ...the bench was also created using the shelf from Read between the Lines .....I then colored and cut out several books from the same set and created
my scene
Secondly I created a Bookmark
again I stamped several books from this set along with the darling reading worm ;) the new SugarCut Brainy Books is perfect for creating bookmarks for all the readers in your home






Remember our entire May Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, May 15th at 6:00 PM EST!
We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!
 Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the I like Big Books stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our May Product Release will be announced on Monday, May 18th.



17 comments:

  1. I love your card Wendy. That bookmark is sweet and I LOVE that die! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such an adorable bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bookmark and card, love that she's sitting on a bench with tons of books all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creations Wendy. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects today! So fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun! Both the card and the bookmark.....LOVE them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. you coloring amazing, and your bookmarker is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your projects are amazing, Wendy, and I'm IN LOVE with the Read Between the Lines set and dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you made the bench, and the pile of books next to her on the bench was a great touch! The bookmark is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great set! I love the way you changed up the way the girl is sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, isn't that a neat way to stretch the usage of your stamps. I wouldn't have thought about using the books on their own like that; really cool. And the bookmark is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Toooo stinkin' cute. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great way you used the books...love these projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits