Friday, May 15, 2015

SugarPea Designs




It's Release Day

Welcome to Day 5 ... Release Day
 today we are introducing Teddy Bear Picnic , Sugar Cuts Thanks die and our Sweet Incentive (free with 60 dollar purchase) set Bee My Honey My post is a long one today I had sooo much fun with these sets and just couldn't stop....


First up is a gift set I created using the Teddy Bear Picnic set ...I started out with a picnic basket cut from my Cameo ...I stamped onto tissue paper to create the basket liner then colored up all the images with Copic markers adding a bit of a lace border for the ultimate picnic feel


Next up I created a Honey Do list and a fun card with the Sweet Incentive Set... After cutting out the base and taping in the notepad I used our Sugar Cuts - Layered treat labels and Air mail to decorate the front


after airbrushing a honeycomb background I set out coloring images and placing them on the card to create an outdoor scene...I LOVE this set and can't wait to make more adorable cards with it



We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!
Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Teddy Bear Picnic stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our May Product Release will be announced on Monday, May 18th.  Our entire May Release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Store at 6:00 PM EST TODAY!!  Please click here to shop – and if you are lucky enough to win a set you’ve already purchased, you may choose another stamp set of the same value!





16 comments:

  1. Great set, but the picnic one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! My favorite is the picnic one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice project and use of the stencils! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable project and card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are really original and creative ideas! I love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My!!! What FABULOUS projects! The picnic set is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are such amazing projects Wendy. I just love that picnic basket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow awesome projects...love the cutlery holder and basket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all fantastic projects that really showcase these sets! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Girl, you had a good time!! Each of these is so cute! I specially LOVE the cute little bears sitting on the logs. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your adorable projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWZERS! What great projects! I would LOVE to have these stamps/dies. Oh what FUN I'd have.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How creative to make a Honey Do list!!! Great projects!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW....no I mean WOW! what amazing projects. I love the picnic basket and then the honey do list is great and then I also just love the honey card, especially the honeycomb trailing through the background! VERY AWESOME...love the new sets!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits