Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Favorite Things




Good Morning ...this week I am participating in the MFT Summer School Classes...I'm always up for learning and perfecting my techniques...

yesterdays lesson was all about

                           

                                       Composition: Focal Point

 

Here is my card using MFT rolled flowers and Fancy Flourish dienamics

  For more added color and dimension I dabbed on some color before rolling the flower

 

 

Thanks for stopping in today

Have a great day

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful designing, love the rolled flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such gorgeous paper flowers! The way you've inked the edge and the rolling design is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, your card is beautiful! I love all of the rolled flowers you used! Great job with Day #2!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits