Tuesday, July 28, 2015

LawnFawn

                    * please scroll down for SugarPea Designs and The Cats Pajamas *


Today I am playing along with the Challenge over at Creative Chicks blog in honor of her 10th Anniversay

Check out her blog for all the details and great prizes up for grabs
                             This is the card I chose to case





I used the Lawn Cut Spring Showers and the Lawn Fawn Critters on The Farm...I water-colored my background the same as Jen did on her  card and created a scene with the adorable cow and pigs from the set On The Farm..I then used Spring Showers and diecut the sun and clouds



Thanks for stopping by




5 comments:

  1. Love your sweet farm scene. Great details with the hey, fence, sun, clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE what a cute card!!! I love the pigs as we own a mini pig. He is black and white tho like an oreo and his name is Bufford.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so super cute, love the one you cased too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh!! adorable card :) love your little farm scene :) Thank you SO much for celebrating with me for my blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this - such a super cute card and an excellent CASEIng of Jenn's card!! Love how well you colored those cute a=images and you just made such a darling, cute scene!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits