Thursday, July 16, 2015

My Favorite Things



Hello there ...
 this week I am playing along with MFT's Summer School...this lesson was about
                                                  Secondary COLORS


                 Lesson #9 – Color Theory: Secondary Colors

 

Orange Green and Purple

 

I chose to create a card using the Hibiscus and Fancy Flourish Dienamics, the sentiment is from Written in Watercolor that I masked off to just use the word Thanks I then subbed in deep purple as my base where I would normally have used black

 

thanks for visiting and have a great week-end

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely!! I love the die cut flowers/leaves you used on this. Great take on the challenge. And I LOVE your little fur babies on the side. They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits