Monday, July 27, 2015

SugarPea Designs Day 1



Welcome to sneak peek week ...today we are sharing our new set Tons of Fun


I had so much fun playing with this set I made 2 CARDS!!!
Isn't this elephant just the cutest ..my first card I colored her pink ! with Copics

And for  my second card I chose to stamp 2 images adding some birthday balloons... today we are also peeking the zig zag circles  ...shhh but there might be a peek on my card here for something coming tomorrow :)

 Remember our entire July Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, July 31st at 6:00 PM EST!
We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!        Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Tons of Fun stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our July Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.



30 comments:

  1. So adorable and I love them both! The background splat and the colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the sneak! lol Great cards. Love the pink elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute cards. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zig Zag rectangles?!!? :) Love these darling cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in LOVE with your pink elephant ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun pair of cards! A pink elephant and elephants floating in the clouds - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I collect elephants so this is going on my shopping list.
    Darling cards. Great coloring.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute cards Wendy. I absolutely love this stamp set. (I don't have an elephant stamp yet, sitting OR standing!) The dies are fantastic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to get the stitched circles. Love your baby elephant cards, especially the twins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute pair of cards...love the expression on this sweet elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfully cute cards - each one with that adorable elephant and fun sentiments!! You have done such a good job on the coloring and styling!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous sweet cards !

    _________63@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, these are super cute!! Love the different colors and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pink elephant!!!! Never thought about a valentine! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great lively and bright cards! They make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just adorable!!!!!!!! I especially love the pink elephant! Such fun cards! XX

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both are super cute, but I really LOVE that first one with all the pink!! The heart splats are adorable; love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darling cards! LOVE that elephant ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the two little guys zooming around on their clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the two little guys zooming around on their clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wendy, both your cards are amazing! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun cards! The pink elephant makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What cute cards and I love how you show them used so differently! It's always good to get an idea of several types of cards you can use them for so TFS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Two absolutely amazing cards! I love those sweet heart shaped splatters on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What fun ideas for cards. Love them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits