Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SugarPea Designs Day 3

Welcome to Day 3

                      ...today we have another fabulous set to reveal....

                                                                     ANCHORED


Wait until you see what the DT has colored up for you ...our designers are sooo talented when it comes to coloring..wowza...I gave it my best and colored up this beautiful images with Copics and then added some fun backgrounds... I also added Wink of Stella to her tail but sadly is didn't show up in the photos












We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Anchored stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our July Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.




18 comments:

  1. You have done a fabulous job colouring her. This stamp reminds me of a tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these cards blow me away! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it =) thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaw-dropping fabulous!! I can't even speak I'm in such amazement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh fabulous backgrounds, love the splash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are gorgeous, but I am really in LOVE with the one with the big splashes behind that beautiful Mermaid! Simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both terrific, but I especially love your splashy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such interesting backgrounds! Amazing how different the image looks on each. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards, I love the different backgrounds, they add such a different look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fabulous! I love how you have two different beautiful girls to showcase this fabulous mermaid and anchor set - wonderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWE both your cards are Fintastic!!!! I am now a new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the mermaid is colored great.
    I love the different backgrounds - the waves in the first and the splash in the second.
    Good ideas to remember for my cards.
    thanks for sharing two wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fan-tastic card! I love how you fussy cut her and her splash out! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are fabulous! LOVE the splash effect you did on the second one ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two fabulous cards! The backgrounds are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards! Neat sea idea in the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are amazing! I love the different background techniques you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are splash-tacular! Love your different backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits