Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Cats Pajamas



Welcome to DAY 2 of our sneak peek week

I had a blast creating with this set... LEMONS ....so many possibilities and once again there is a sneak peek at a NEW Cutup ... So who wouldn't buy a glass of lemonade for this cute BUN ?



Be sure to visit the BLOG for more peeks and participate on Facebook for our In it to WIN it !!!


Here are the designers participating today
Wendy McGaffey -you are here
Deborah
Lisa
Nancy
Christine
Jessie


Want to win one of the new releases before they're even available to purchase?  Of course you do!  For a chance to win a $10 gift card, just hop along and comment on all of the participating Cat Pack member blogs and the TCP blog today.  One randomly selected winner will be posted on the TCP Facebook page tomorrow.


14 comments:

  1. awesome design, Wendy! I love the woodgrain stand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love what you did with the cutups and the lemonade bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how creative. I just love what you did with the dies. Just a darling set for a great summer card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this industrious bunny; enjoyed your card, it has given me some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this industrious bunny; enjoyed your card, it has given me some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wood paneling paper looks great, and I love how you cut out the back side of the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your depth and layering with this summer fun new set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Would love to try making that double-cut panel card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! Love your see-through card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome background and details on this fun card! Love the big eared bun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card. The wood grain is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wendy, this is such a great card! I love the wood slats on the lemonade stand! Fun fun fun!! --Yvonne B.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is just stunning. I think it's one of my favorites from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits