Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Cats Pajamas



Welcome to our New Release BLOGHOP...eek I'm first on the list today ...so without further ado ...here we go

My first card features my favorite Sock Monkey ...hey a good Martini can make a gloomy day better anytime right?

My second card uses Seas the Day...I also added our new stitched talk bubble from He Said She Said and the banner from The County Fair cutup

 And lastly I am sharing the card I shared last night at our Pajama Partay... I just can't get enough of our new Cut Ups !!!

Check out the BLOG too  this is ALSO the FIRST day of the Summer Customer Blog Hop

Now head on over to Kittie Christine and see what she has created for your enjoyment !





7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous group of cards Wendy! Thank you so much for all your great work this release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeekkk! Love this new release and your amazing cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Wendy. For the first one up, you sure did an awesome job on all those cards. So creative. I just love that little sock monkey and that County Fair cutup. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really sweet cards Wendy. Great job on them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all terrific! I love that black, grey and blue! Oh, and the flying monkey! AND the crab and seahorse, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun cards Wendy! Love the red polkadot banners and the little dots on Mr. Crab too...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun with all your details. Love you sense of humor too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits