Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Favorite Things



Hello and Welcome..today I have a card I created following this week's MFT sketch challenge
I know I know it's another shaker card...but I can't help it I love making them ...sometimes the first thing I think of when I get a new stamp set is ...how can I make it into a shaker card...keepin it fresh peeps...
I colored up the MFT set Birthday Bear , stamped the leaves from  Modern Blooms and created marshmellows for my shaker bits...


As you can see I took some liberties with the sketch and flipped it on it's side
Have a good week-end and thanks for stoppin by




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that patterned paper is PERFECT, Wendy!

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits