Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Favorite Things



Good Morning.. today I am playing along with MFT's  sketch challenge

I made 2 cards today ...One follows the sketch the other is more of a loose interpretation

I love combining sets together and creating something new...so today I used Clowning Around and the retired Lisa Johnson set Circus Spectacular...for the background I used a stencil and sponged it with Kraft ink, colored the clown image with Copics lastly adding some die cuts stars, a film strip, ticket strip and arrows to finish the scene



thanks for stopping by



2 comments:

  1. wow! these are amazing and so so fun! fabulous card! thanks so much for joining playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you combined sets on these fabulous cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits