Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Pinterest Inspired Challenge



Hello there and welcome...thanks for stopping by ...today I am playing along with a new CHALLENGE....inspired by a favorite pastime of mine..... PINTEREST












I was immediately inspired by the fab colors in the photo .....   I inked up MFT's Birthday Bears, colored the images with Copics and used the MFT fence dienamic to create my scene..I mounted the sentiment onto  my card with MFT's Dimensional Banners...stop by their new blog and check out this challenge



4 comments:

  1. Oh my SWEET...this is just sooo darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love your mix and layering of the patterned papers. You did a fabulous job coloring the little bears!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaw, these bears are so cute! Love the patterned papers!
    Thanks so much for playing along with is at the Pinterest Inspired Challenge! Hope to see you again there soon!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits