Friday, August 7, 2015

SugarPea Designs



Hi Friends!  It’s time again for our monthly, Sweet 2 Repeat Blog Hop !  Now that so many of you have our Summer Product Release stamp sets in your hot little hands, our Pod Squad of designers have geared up to inspire you with even MORE creative possibilities featuring the newest SugarPea Designs sets!


I created a gift set with       WINE NOT    ...  I used a cut file to create the bottle box and decorated it with designer paper then added the sentiment and 2 images from this set ...for the card I colored the image with Copics and used our new SugarCut Zig Zag stitched rectangles

I think this would make a perfect house warming gift and was super fun to create 






Would you like to WIN a $20 gift certificate to spend on some SugarPea Designs of your own?  Please visit with each of our design team members listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win!





26 comments:

  1. This whole project is gorgeous! Such a sweet little image and love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so fabulous and I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! What a thoughtful way to present a bottle of wine ... great idea for the Holiday Hostess!
    Thanks for sharing this!
    (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great project!! So well suited for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific color combination on your wine themed card! This is truly a beautiful set and I can't wait to work with it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! I love the new dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a terrific gift set! My house could use warming... need my address?! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just beautiful!! What a lovely gift! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yeah green and purple my favorite color combo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, very nice! Love the colors and really great idea for a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect for a gift of wine. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great project and card! My dad makes his own wine. I might just need to make a bunch of these for him to use.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea. Makes a much nicer gift box than the one regularly holding wine.
    The little girl stomping the grapes is cute.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and I love that great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty. I love that color combination and your use of burlap. Good ideas

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. I love the color that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome gift set! Love those colors and adore that image ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great coloring and I love the burlap texture.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful, WONDERFUL and such a warm and clever gift to give!! The burlap adds such great texture to this project and the coloring is so impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful. Love the colors and frames.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute projects!! Love the purple & green together!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an amazing wine box and card, love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits