Wednesday, August 19, 2015

SugarPea Designs



             Hello and welcome... it's time for another SPD Challenge ...today is all about
                                  

              SUMMER TIME SWEETNESS





I decided to color up the images in the TeddyBear Picnic set , what a great way to celebrate summer...a friendly picnic
I also used our newly released SugarCuts ZigZag Circles 
it adds a nice frame for dimension to my card front 



BE sure to visit the BLOG and play along for your chance to WIN



9 comments:

  1. So very cute Wendy - love the marching ants at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, what an adorable scene! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Love that colouring and the sweet picnic scene! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 200th sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet picnic scene! I would love to be there! Fun touch with the ants! Adorable card! So glad you joined in our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Your card caught my eye over in the Freshly Made Sketches Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! And I am so glad I did because this is SO adorable!! Fun and just sweet as can be!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits