Good Morning ..... welcome to our TCP Tuesday...this week we have a fun color challenge for you
After creating the background I stamped images from the sets Constellation Prize and Space Cadet
colored them with Copics and set out to create my scene, I popped up my images on foam dots for dimension and stamped the sentiments on white cardstock...to be sure to get the pink in my color combo I chose to add a heart colored with Copics
Be sure to visit the blog and see more cards and be sure to play along for your chance to WIN
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or other message board use keyword TCPTUES294. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week’s winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat’s Pajamas blog.