Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Cats Pajamas



Good Morning and welcome ...
  it's TCP Tuesday time...we have a amazing inspirational photo for you this week

To me it just screams Summer, Sand and Surf....
so I reached for the newly released set STOKED ...it is colored with Copics and then I used a slew of new CutUps...County Fair, Stitched Fly,Wavy Stitched Border and the Wave the sentiment is from the set Simply Stacked Sentiments

Hope you can play along and you just might WIN a gift certificate or become our newest Swanky Stamper


Visit the blog for all the deets


3 comments:

  1. What a fun and colorful card. I can't believe how many different dies you used! I hope you are havinga great visit with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, Wendy! Just love your mix of patterns and colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits