Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Favorite Things



Hello and welcome...I have another card to share that I created for the ongoing MFT challenge

I created this card when it was 92 degrees outside and inside wasn't much cooler...I have a fan blowing straight on me to help....  so I figured why not create a winter card and think cool thoughts and maybe just maybe I would stop over-heating
I colored up this image from  BB Cool Day   and created a shaker card ...I also used the
Pierced Circle Frames dienamics filling it with the mittens from the set and a few sparkly snowflakes ...I added some dazzling diamonds to accent the iceberg


Wish me luck ...I hope to become a SUPAH STAH ;) I still have a few more cards to enter






1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute is this? I love the shaker with the fun mittens. Also, the colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits