Wednesday, September 9, 2015

SugarPea Designs

Welcome to Day 3


Today we have a set to share named Eek A Boo and a new SugarCut Scattered Stars
I had sooo much fun creating with these sets I made 2 cards to share today


First up I started but cutting out the Scattered Stars and inked it with distress inks I also cut out my panels with our previously released SugarCut ZigZag rectangles

Next up I stamped my image on velum paper and added splatters and webs to the background the bats were cut using the new Autumn Icons SugarCut


Remember our entire Fall Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, Sept 11th at 6:00 PM EST!
We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Eek A Boo stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our Fall Product Release will be announced on Sunday, Sept 13th.

22 comments:

  1. Two Spooky creations, cutest ever, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are spooktacular! I love this little Ghost with his adorable flags. I like the way you mounted your stars with the black behind them. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! LOVE those colors and all the spooky elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! Those little bats are super cute!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your cards!!! The ombre shading in the first card is amazing!! Love the details in both! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are great. Love the background on the first and the velum on the second. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards. I love the layering on the first card and that you used vellum for the ghost on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE both of your Spooktacular cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the effect that the scattered stars journaling card has on the first card and the texture you added to the second card with the webbing is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome backgrounds on both of your fabulous cards! Love that cute ghost in the vellum paper too... fun effect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both your cards! The distress inking is fabulous! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely. this little ghost is just adorable no matter what you do with him. Lots of ideas from al the wonderful blogs. Thanks for sharing your art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great set of cards! I especially like the starry night on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGOSH! I need to get some distress inks!!! I love both cards! I NEED to get crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful and funny card, I love how you coloring your backgrounds, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card, the ghost is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't do ever fake spiders but your card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful, amazing and really coolly layered cards!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits