Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Cats Pajamas



Good Morning and welcome to a new TCP challenge...we are still taking it easy on you all and having another         Anything Goes Challenge

 

My card uses Show Me The Monkey, the Moon and sentiment from Constellation Prize
plus the CutUp 3x3 Stars
I created the background using Zig Clean Real Brush Markers  , water color paper and some white ink..I colored the Monkey with those same markers using a little water to spread the colors  I then  added Wink of Stella clear to the stars for some shimmer

Please come play along with us for your chance WIN visit the BLOG and check it out






2 comments:

  1. Wendy this is SO adorable and SO creative! I love him hanging on the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, this is brilliant! Love that you used these two set together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits