Monday, October 12, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge



Good Morning...
  Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Family and Friends
 I had some free time to play this morning so I decided to create a card for the current sketch at MFT...I also decided to be super creative and make something OLD feel NEW again..I have this retired set that needed some love and paired it with a new set that is my new favorite

I used the old set Pretty Pockets and cut out the pocket from real blue jean material....  then I inked Midnight Blue and Electric Red and stamped
 flowers from the new set Modern Blooms...lastly I added Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins for a bit of sparkle



Thanks for stopping in today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits