Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Cats Pajamas



Good Morning and Welcome ...
                          today at TCp we have another new challenge..






For my card I started with water color paper I stamped my images with Versafine black ink and then heat embossed clear powder to make it color resistant...then I used my Zig real brush markers to create the background....lastly stamping my sentiment onto a banner cut from Velum

Be sure to visit the TCP blog for more creations and your chance to WIN Cat's CASH !



2 comments:

  1. I adore this Wendy - one of my favorite cards from you. The bold watercolored background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, this is brilliant! I love the wc with the strong glossy black image! So striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits