Thursday, November 5, 2015

Share Handmade Kindness



Hello ...
        As a card maker I sometimes need that extra push to actually send out cards ...this campaign of Jennifer McGuire's is so amazing and is just that lil push I need to get busy and mail out some randoms acts of kindness...on Jennifer's blog she has a weekly challenge..this week it is to give a family member some form of handmade kindness...I created this quick card for my daughter...I used several different stamp sets to make up this card ... what a great message to lift anyone's spirit...I love telling my kids that they are unique, special, and amazing just the way they are !


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to show someone kindness today

I've added my postable link to my sidebar ... leave me your address and maybe sometime in the future you'll receive a random homemade act of kindness !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits