Monday, November 2, 2015

SugarPea Designs



Welcome to our Release Peek Week
Today we are introducing Merry Makers and the Merry Makers SugarCuts

So today I am sharing 2 different tags I created ...I have gone tag crazy for this release ..the first tag uses our previously released SugarCut Gift tag die ...the lil elf is colored with Copics ...seriously aren't these Elves adorable !


 My second tag uses our SugarCut Brainy Bookmark I wanted to create a larger tag so I could use 2 Elves on it , both were colored with Copic markers...this tag also gives you a super sneak peek at another new stamp coming this month ....shhhhh









 Remember our entire Holiday Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, November 6th at 6:00 PM EST!
We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Merry Makers stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our Holiday Product Release will be announced on Sunday, November 9th.





32 comments:

  1. I love your cute tags! You did a great job of coloring those elves and using them on your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these tags are just too cute!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are AMAZING!!!!! I wouldn't even want to open the package if this tag was on it. I would just want to look at it! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, I love to make tags and you have given me some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tags!! Super sweet!! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really loving these Merry Makers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable, Wendy! those tags are super cute and totally fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable tags...love the layering on the first and the long orientation on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever are your projects today Wendy! Love the naughty or nice tracking list - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tags are darling. The little elves look so happy and cute.
    The coloring is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tags! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those elves, and that tag is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG check this ears out!!! This is an adorable stamp set!! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This little Elf is really cute! I just love how you've used him in a tag too! That's really cute!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute tags, love the tracking and delivery stamp and the elves are too stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love tags and yours are just beautiful! This stamp set is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great tags! I like how you have used the bookmark to make a larger tag! I love the new images and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the new images and sentiments you used, and the "Naughty or Nice" tag is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. your tags will definitely be "keepers"!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your tags the one you could use as a bookmark later.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I lovey our tags, there are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. EEk! So cute!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great tags really add to the festiveness of the season. Your's are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits