Wednesday, November 4, 2015

SugarPea Designs

Welcome to Day 3


Today we are introducing    FUNKY WREATH

Oh My Gosh ...this set is spectacular and the options for creating are endless !!!!!

In keeping with my "tag" theme for this release I have created  4 more tags using this set
First up a Fall themed tag.... there are soo many accessories in the new stamp set
Next up I created a cool tag using some Silver embossing powder

 For this wreath I used red glitter Stickles
and lastly I cut my tag from gold cardstock added some liquid applique for snow


Remember our entire Holiday Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, November 6th at 6:00 PM EST!
We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Funky Wreath Christmas stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our Holiday Product Release will be announced on Sunday, November 9th.






23 comments:

  1. These are just breathtaking, Wendy!!! Thanks for the inspiration and I know for sure I am getting these wreath stamps and dies as you have demonstrated that they are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I really love that you created a tag with each stamp, they are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags I love all of them especially the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are a good size for tags. I make all of my gift tags so I'll be using these a lot.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The turquoise wreath is awesomely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so beautiful.
    Glad I don't have to choose a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome and super festive tags! Love them all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome variety of tags...love these wreaths.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all fabulous!! I LOVE that first one with the fall wreath. the little acorns are just soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tags are amazing. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If there's one thing my collection is missing, it's wreaths and these...oh my! Absolutely beautiful and laden with possibilities! Your tags: amazing! Applauding Chaitali's creativity in designing these and yours in creating magic with them! WOW!
    carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the variety of wreath tags you created.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You really truly blow my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh love these. This new release is so very tempting......

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You can do so many things with these wreaths!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Four so different wreaths-love them all. Thank you for sharing with me at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are ALL beautiful Wendy and all so different! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits