Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Cats Pajamas



Good Morning and WELCOME...today marks Day 1 of our TCP sneak peek week.... it also happens to be TCP Tuesday with a theme of Anything Goes...


Here is my peek at today's set...FIRST CHRISTMAS .... I have been inspired by soo many cards lately with a stenciled brick background and just had to use it today on my cards...also for added fun I made them into shakers filled with glistening snow .....these were so much fun to create I had to make 2



Be sure to visit the blog for more sneak peeks and REMEMBER....

 Monday's PJ Party ...here's the link





14 comments:

  1. Great idea for shaker cards Wendy, and I do like the brick backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you made two versions by changing up the colors. Fun shakers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sample, totally makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stripes you gave her are great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you colored Poochie and Sprinkles so creative both versions. The brick background is the prefect to compliment these stamps, it looks fabulous. The shaker is so fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your patterns on these kitties are SO fun Wendy! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your snowy shaker cards! Fun new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cats are super cute! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever use of this set-- your cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wendy, I love that you made Sprinkle a tiger kitty! Darling cards, love the 2 contrasting examples.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are seriously cute. I am amazed at your coloring. It is so unique. I totally had a "duh" moment with them. Of course they are tiger kitties. Just brilliant, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that brick background.
    Such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute x 2. The brick makes me think of a jail, which is pretty appropriate for the look on the cat's face. Trouble!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits