Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Cats Pajamas



Good Morning and welcome to Day 2 of our sneak peeks


Today we are introducing our Wrath Kit ...can I say WOW ..love this set some many possibilities...



My card features water colored leaves and the awesome new Cut Up Grapevine Wreath...yummy !!!!

The free die this month is the leaf die I used on my card... how's that for awesome ! .... oh and there might be a super sneak peek on my card of a bow Cut Up coming this month too




Be sure to comment here and visit the blog for more peeks

Are you IN IT TO WIN IT? For a chance to win a $10 gift certificate to The Cat's Pajamas store, leave a comment on each of the sneak peek posts, including The Cat's Pajamas blog. A winner will be randomly drawn and will be announced on the TCP Facebook Page the following day.
Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, November 16 from 8-10pm EST.






see you tomorrow







11 comments:

  1. Love the cascade of watercolored leaves. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That circle wreath die cut is great. I love it when die cuts are something I would never actually do on my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the Zig watercolor markers to create the die leaves, Wendy. The way you added the fussy cut branches and the berries is inspired. It is so fun playing along with the Cat Pack this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love how versatile this set is...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fall colors on your beautiful card! Love the wreath and the leaves! Excited about that awesome Grapevine Wreath CutUps! Gotta have it! So versatile... can think of so many ideas for different seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous color and texture you/ve created on your leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You colored those leaves just beautifully, I'm in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! I love the colors you used on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super ingenious card.
    Love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits